Terms & Conditions: Registration and payment waive and release Skiz’s Original, and their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, including any person or entity employed or utilized by them, from all claims arising from any injury, loss, damage, accident, delay or expense resulting from events beyond their control, including, without limitation: natural disasters, war, strikes, incidents of politically-motivated violence, sickness or quarantine, government restrictions or regulations, and in the absence of its own gross negligence, arising from the use of any vehicle or from any act of omission by any bus or car rental agency, airline, taxi or tour service, hotel, restaurant, or other firm, agency, company or individual.
Tour Cost Adjustments: Skiz’s Original makes every effort to guarantee that the published cost of your chosen tour will not change. However we do reserve the right to make adjustments in the following circumstances: 1. Exchange rates. Should the value of the dollar fall against the currency of the countries visited on your tour by more than 10% in the year prior to trip departure. 2. Group size. Your tour has been based on a group size of 10 paying participants. Should we end up with less than 10 people, Skiz’s Original will determine a course of action which will involve either paying a surcharge to keep the tour as is, or making adjustments to the tour in order to keep the cost the same.
1. Participants who withdraw more than 60 days prior to tour departure will receive a refund of all monies received by Skiz’s Original, Ltd., less a $200 cancellation penalty.
2. Participants who withdraw less than 60 days prior to tour departure will be assessed the following cancellation penalties: 59-30 days prior $2000 per person; 29-2 days prior $3000 per person; less than 2 days prior, No refund
3. Comprehensive travel insurance is not included in your tour package. Skiz’s Original, Ltd., strongly advises that you purchase travel insurance for your upcoming trip.
4. All cancellations must be received in writing (mail or e-mail).
5. There is no provision for refund for any activities missed due to the participant’s absence once the tour has started.
Inclusions & Exclusions:
1. All inclusions on Sri Lanka Tour are listed here: All transfers, ground travel, accomodations, entrance fees, breakfast & meals where noted.
2. The following are not included (unless specifically mentioned in the itinerary): transportation to and from the participant’s home to their departure airport, airfare, passport fees, excess baggage charges, visa fees, and items of a personal nature.
Responsibility Clause: Skiz’s Original and their officers, trustees, agents, licensees, and/or representatives assume no responsibility or liability for any act, error or omission, or for any injury, loss, accident, delay or irregularity that may be occasioned by reason of any defect in any aircraft, ship, train, bus, or other carrier, or through neglect or default of any subcontractor or other third party which may be used wholly or in part in the performance of their duty to the participants of The Program. The passage ticket issued by the carrier is the sole contract between the participant and the carrier. Nor will Skiz’s Original be responsible for loss, injury, damages or expenses to persons or property, due to illness, weather, strikes, local laws, hostilities, wars, terrorist acts, acts of nature or other such causes in connection with the Program or anything beyond their reasonable control. Participants understand risks and responsibilities inherent in travel described in the brochure at your own risk. In the event it becomes necessary or advisable for the comfort or well-being of the participants, or for any reason whatsoever, to alter the itinerary at any time, without notice to the participants, such alterations will be made without penalty to Skiz’s Original. Additional expenses if any will be borne by the participants. Skiz’s Original reserves the right to decline any person as a participant at any time or to re quire any participant to withdraw from The Program at their own expense when such an action is determined by Skiz’s Original to be in the best interest of the participant’s health and safety, or the general welfare of the other participants.